This is an accessibility statement from Debora Dale.
Measures to support accessibility
Debora Dale takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Debora Dale:
- Debora Dale, author, is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Debora Dale is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes or have supported alternative text. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Debora Dale. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Debora Dale:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeboraDaleAuthor/
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Debora Dale is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- the technology is supported natively in widely-distributed user agents that are also accessibility supported (such as HTML and CSS)
Debora Dale is not compatible with:
- Browsers that are older than 2 major versions
Accessibility of Debora Dale relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Debora Dale , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Debora Dale:
- Comments from users: Some may or may not appear on the site. It’s a technical issue we are working on. We cannot ensure the quality of the contributions or the links they may put on their comment. Please report the issue.
- Some images may not contain alt text: There are old posts that need to be fixed up and cleaned up, including alt text and image titles. Site is 15 years old and was not maintained professionally in the beginning. We are cleaning it up as we find them. Please report the issue.
- Embedded videos are not compliant : Some videos are embedded from various sources and may not be compliant for all accessibility needs. The issue occurs because of third party video platforms. We are working on using better third party embedding options. Please report the issue.
- Image dimensions: Some images may not have dimensions listed in them because site is 15 years old and was not maintained professionally in the beginning. We are updating new posts and will be working on the archives as time permits. Please report the issue.
Debora Dale assessed the accessibility of Debora Dale by the following approaches:
An evaluation statement for Debora Dale is available at: Website evaluation is ongoing using the technologies available via https://accessibilityinsights.io/ and https://wave.webaim.org/.
Contact us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to report a complaint about website accessibility. We aim to reply within 3 business day and fix the issue within 10 business days.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
This statement was created on 1 May 2022