Donna Coe-Velleman nominated my blog for the Reality Award. I feel so special. 🙂
Thank you, Donna.
So, drum roll… because you are all just itching to know my secrets… here are seven facts about me:
1) I’m a lefty when it comes to writing, but can do just about everything else with both hands – ha, let that sink into your imagination. I do write romance, after all.
2) There are two things I simply CANNOT do with my left hand, yet do well with my right – eat soup/cereal and play air hockey. Yeah. I know. Strange, isn’t it?
3) I love to bake and am into cake decorating.
4) My dream car is a red Mustang – I’m really not picky on the year. It can be a 1967 or it can be a 2013. One day, one of those beauties will be sitting in my driveway and I will be holding the keys.
5) I am an impatient learner, wishing to ‘know’ instead of ‘learn’.
6) I am terrified of anything that……. scurries. (That should be 6a, while 6b should be that even the word ‘scurries’ gives me the willies).
7) I’m allergic to tree nuts, strawberries and… are you sitting? ….chocolate.
There. Your life is complete now that you have learned seven little things about this Gemini. Oh. Ha! Make that eight!